Monday, October 27, 2008

a start of something new

My current walk with the Lord Jesus Christ have opened plenty of doors for me. I thought that I would be lonely and I was really afraid of walking this earth alone. I guess God has a way of working things out for the best. HE has in a way pointed me to the right direction. I am now a member of a good church who provides genuine support and encouragement for those who are just starting to grow in their christian faith. This same church have opened doors to new friendship that may be forged as time goes by. I guess that I never really have anything to be afraid of now that God is in full control of my life. My heart is now filled with joy, I am now learning to be contented with what I have and I am now trusting my life fully to the Lord Jesus Christ. HE is now the captain of my ship, and the master of my fate.

I now understand that God do have a plan for each and everyone of us and I am really looking forward to what His plans are for me. For once in my life, I am really excited as to what tomorrow may bring. I no longer have any moments of hesitation, the fear in my heart is already fading. All I have right now is trust, faith and love. I guess that's all I'll ever need as I know that God will provide for all things as He has provided for all other living creatures. What a joyous life this will be!!! Praise be to GOD!

No comments: