Thursday, October 30, 2008

a new family





October 26, 2008 was the 29th year founding anniversary of our church. they threw a welcoming party to the newcomers for the year and i was one of them. i really thanked the Lord for providing me with a supportive christian family. i hope that my christian faith would grow inspite of all my weaknesses and temptations. i just pray that God would forgive me for all of my sins and weaknesses and i also pray that HE will give me strength to overcome them. and i also pray that HE would help me to overcome the powers of the enemy so that my faith will finally grow... to all the christians who may read this blog please pray for me as i am still fighting my battles against the enemy from within but i know that i may one day be victorious as GOD is on my side...

No comments: