Thursday, October 2, 2008

Epiphany

I now realize why I am having trouble in finding peace with all that's been happening to me. I was holding onto a past that's full of sadness and pain. I was really having trouble letting go... Maybe that is the reason why I am practically miserable with my life. During one of my reflections a while ago, I remembered the teachings of my ex during our happier days and she told me that the keys to true happiness is to learn from the mistakes of your past, let go of all the ugliness and just keep moving forward...

Keep moving forward, such simple words but full of meaning. I have forgotten those words that she spoke of till now. Maybe with the grace of God, I will find the strength to just keep on moving forward... and maybe someday, I will truly find the peace and inner healing that I am yearning for. As for now, my quest for a whole new life has finally begun...

No comments: