Friday, October 3, 2008

The mourning after...

My heart has been broken into a million pieces and I have cried a river of tears, now is the time for me to start picking up the pieces and start learning to keep moving forward... I know it's not going to be easy but letting go is the only way. At least I have learned to love and was loved in return while it lasted...

I cried my ass off for two weeks and I've been practically doing nothing when she's out there not actually giving a damn. I just needed to make sure that I've learned from my mistakes so I could avoid doing it again and go on and live a better and happier life...

I would be lying if I will tell her that she'll not be missed as she will always be in my heart, she was, is and forever will be a very special part of me. The time to heal need to begin or I might dwell on this forever and never move on. Besides, misery is not all there is in life, as the saying goes, no use in crying over spilled milk over and over again...

Writting this blog is actually helping me a lot, in a way I am actually venting out my feelings and turning it into something constructive for a change... The time for mourning needs to be over and done with so the time for healing can finally begin, I just need to learn how to live my life again after all that's happened. I hope that I could gain back my strenght...

No comments: