Monday, September 29, 2008

why i'm fat...

my recent break-up with the girl that i really loved and want to spend my life with made me think... it was her number one obsession to make me thinner and it was also her number one disappointment (could be one of the reason why she left me...)

the reason why i'm fat is because food has always been my outlet. i eat because i'm unhappy, and i'm unhappy because i eat. this has always been a vicious cycle. whenever i have a problem or whenever i came upon a challenge, i always turn to food as my source of comfort.

maybe this really need to change as i am already a 220lb slob who's overweight by at least 60 pounds... i really need to change the way i think and get in touch with my inner core...

i need to find a way to heal... and a way to improve myself... to show the world who i really am...

No comments: