Tuesday, September 30, 2008

making things right


I know it's my fault this has to happen. Everybody have their flaws and I too admit that I have a ton of them. What hurts me the most is that you have left me without a speck of closure. What's killing me is that I never knew the reasons why...

All I ever wanted was to spend my life with you and I honestly still do... I know my flaws and I will work hard on it to make things right. If not for you then at least I'll do it just for me.

I still pray that the day will come and our paths will cross again, I still pray for the day that I'd still be by your side...

I want to be worthy of your love, but you honestly just can't see my worth. But who can blame you when things just kept happening so damn fast. I do have plans of making something out of myself. All I ever wanted was to give you the life that you deserved. I am not a complete bum who just sit down and to nothing to make things right again.

I just pray that I would be given that chance, a chance to make something out of myself, a chance to improve on my well being. I am slowly taking those steps right now but I know that time is no longer completely on my side...

I have a little bit over a year to improve on my physical well-being as well as reach my financial stability. I know of your plans to want to get married by the age of 27... I just hope that I will make it in time, and I just hope that I will be able to win your heart back again... I hope that I could make things right that time around...

No comments: