Tuesday, September 30, 2008

fate / faith ( a reflection )

The past few weeks have brought me a lot of things to question my trust in faith. Faith in a person, faith in my destiny, even my faith in the one that is the father of all creations. It all started to spiral downward that one faithful April morning when I left my old place of occupation and haven't been able to seek decent employment ever since...

Those months and weeks were the hardest for me and it really began to take its toll in my entire well-being. I am so stressed right now from all that has happened. And to make things worst, my eye allergies kept acting up and my right eye showed some retinal ulcerations.

The person I truly loved left me, my finances are tight, my eye hurts like hell, I am having trouble in finding the right career path, how low can someone get?... What's the worst thing that could happen to me right now? I feel as if that life is playing a really sick joke on me, or is it?...

I know that things happen for a reason, and maybe I'm just too busy whinning about my losses that I forgot to sit down and ponder why... And maybe, I'm just too busy blaming someone else for my misery that I forgot to think that maybe, I am also one to blame?...

Fate and destiny have brought me a lot of things and I should really feel blessed because I'm still alive. Maybe I just failed to see the bigger picture, I may be missing the bigger purpose of things...

This could be the perfect time to ponder and to try to find myself and let this wounded warrior heal...

No comments: