Monday, September 29, 2008

a broken heart...

It's so hard when someone you really cared about and loved said goodbye. It's even harder when she just suddenly stopped caring and stopped loving.
Why do people's feelings suddenly change overnight? It's even harder because she's not even affected with what has happened to our relationship...

How can somebody be that cold? All I ever did was to love her with all my heart. I have invested way too much in that relationship hoping that it will last forever.
I really thought that it would be the two of us, I really thought that I would spend my life and grow old with her... I was so ready to give her my name... I already laid out the plans on how we would spend our lives together...

Then disaster struck, I was out of the job, the money is not coming in anymore so my finances became tight. Everything became emotional as I am going through a very difficult time so we fought and argued quite a lot.

All I was asking was a little patience and understanding but she couldn't give me that. She slowly started to reject and turned cold on me the day I lost my job...
Then it happened, she told me that she's calling it off for awhile one Friday night saying that she needed to think things through, we got into an arguement because I refused to give up and she called it quits.

I just wanted to fight for her but she already made up her mind. She wasn't even sad that this has to end. How can anybody be so cold? How couldn't she be affected when our relationship lasted for more than 2 long years?

I thought that I was the one as she told me before that I am the one that she'd like to grow old with. She promised me forever... She promised to stay with me through thick and thin... But I guess people do change...

I just need to not listen to any promises anymore so that I could avoid a shitload of pain again... I just don't know how I can get thru all of these. I am in so much pain right now and I still can't stop thinking about her when she's no longer giving me even a single thought.

How I wish that I can turn back time to make things right. How I would give to spend even a single moment with her again... A part of me had died the day she said goodbye...

No comments: