Thursday, September 23, 2010

Overcast

When will I ever get through this dark shadow that has descended upon me? Everything that I've worked hard for was lost, every plan that I made never materialized. All I ever wanted was to have a better life but all I got was failures and misery... When will these trials end? Is there a higher power that's out to get me? If trials are here to strengthen and build our character, why are those trials that's been coming to my life seem to slowly break my spirit and will to live? I am but a lonely boy who's walking in this darkness and trying to find his way but each step that I took seem to bring me further from the light. I am growing weary from this never ending journey, I don't know how long I would be able to hold on, I don't know if I still have the strength to keep fighting. I am almost at the end of my road. GOD if YOU're there, please help me and please give me the strength to endure. I can't do this on my own... I am tired, so tired of fighting all my life, so tired of being this lone wanderer who's never had a place to call my own. So tired of being a sole warrior who's always facing his demons on his own...

No comments: