Sunday, November 9, 2008

persecution, an eye opener

Today's church service was a very interesting one because we tackled the widespread persecution of Christians throughout the world. I couldn't believe that this is still happening even in modern times. A lot of our Christian brothers and sisters are still facing a ton of difficulties specially in the Muslim countries. I still couldn't believe that even their governments are also persecuting my fellow Christians. Many of them are imprisoned, tortured, beaten, put to shame and even killed to try to extinguish their faith.
I now realized how lucky I am to live in a country where Christianity is actually encouraged. But to be honest, I am really concerned and deeply troubled with what is happening around us. I pray that my brothers and sisters in Christ will be strong in their faith, and I also pray that God will find a way for them to still spread the gospel to those that may not even know our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that the light will not be overcome by the darkness...

1 comment:

Khyle Dean said...

Thanks for your sincereness. I do believe I have my life in track. So I am ready to make money. Good luck with everything man, thank you for the reminder. :)